Games Running From 21 August 2016

Topics that are displayed on the Front Page of the web site.
wherestheinn
Level 2

Games Running From 21 August 2016

Postby wherestheinn » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:45 am

Following Sundays discussion, the following games were offered

Game 1 - Vampire (no decision on timeline as yet)

GM - Coxy

1 - Mitch

Game 2 - Pathfinder (this may be a continuation of an ongoing campaign)

DM - Mick

1 - Colin B
2 - Sam
3 - Lewis
4 - Colin H
5 - Ian?
6 - Mark?

Games 3 - Pathfinder (campaign to depend on numbers and experience of players. If I have 6 players who know what they are doing I will run Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (start at Level 6), otherwise I have other options! Please see my other post)

Gm - Tiddy

1 - Rob
2 - Bo
3 - Josh 2

Game 4 - Bulldog

GM - Stephen

1 - Elliott

Game 5 - Only War (Warhammer 40K - Imperial Guard version)

GM - John

1 - Mike
2 - Joel
3 - Gez
4 - Earl (I think - can't read the handwriting?!? could be Ead)
(special appearance by Nix before he sadly moves to pastures new. All the best, the club will never be the same again....)

Game 6 - D&D 5th Ed

GM - Richie

1 - Joe
2 - Mike (Little)
3 - Beth
4 - Josh
5 - Phillapa
6 - Guiseppe

Obviously there are lots of spaces because there were a large number of players missing this Sunday (the joys of the summer holidays...). I'm not sure if we have the numbers for 6 games, so it may be that one of the games withdraws and any players make up the numbers in other games. There are, of course, two more weeks for players to make their choices.

On the plus side, the fact that we have increased to 5 or more games brings a smile to my face...I can remember when the club had 5 members, never mind 5 games!!

See you all on Sunday!

Tiddy

Lewis
Epic Level 25
Location: Secret Lair, in a cavern somewhere beneath Telford.

Re: Games Running From 21 August 2016

Postby Lewis » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:46 am

Right.... so, I assume none of my SG-2 players were there then? (I'm away at the moment).

So, does that mean I'm not running anything and the six of us haven't got a game?

Is Mick's Pathfinder with Colin and Sam one that I was in? I know I was in something with Colin and Sam but can't remember if this was it?

Or shall I just have six weeks off?

Playing: Telford: Dark Heresy.
Running: Cannock: Legends of Corwyn/D&D, Telford: Forgotten Realms: Heroes of Faerûn/D&D.
Prepping: Chill (modern day horror) Tales From The Loop (1980s sci-fi/horror)

ColinBuckler
Level 20

Postby ColinBuckler » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi Lewis,

I believe there are plenty of slots in several games if you wish to attend.

The game that both me and Sam are in is a continuation from this set of games weeks "Rise of the Runelords" which currently has Mich, Mark, Ian and the other Colin - but several are on holiday at the moment.

The game that you were in with me and Sam was Tiddy's Pathfinder system.
Colin Buckler
Committee Member

Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies
But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be.
Rush - Losing It

Jester
Level 9

Postby Jester » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:08 pm

Lewis,

I echo what Colin said, but during the shout out on Sunday I did say that as your group were all absence that you may like to carry on or have a break, ad we would leave the option up to you when your back.

Gez
If all about you are losing their heads.... maybe your the one holding the axe!!

wherestheinn
Level 2

Postby wherestheinn » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:09 am

As I mentioned on Facebook Lewis - during the chat someone called out that Corwyn wasn't ready and you wanted a break after "X" months of running. Otherwise we would have listed your game and one or more of the others could have been left to another set of weeks.

An no, none of your players were there (we actually thought you were all at Toms to be honest - the communication at the club is as bad as at my office!??!?!)

Hope you don't think we're doing this on purpose Lewis, nothing could be farther from the truth. But I'm personally always conscious of the same members feeling like they always run and when someone calls out you wanted a break...

I'm not running my FF Pathfinder at the mo 'cos I'm still writing up Chapter 3 - Island of the Lizard King (cue everyone rushing to re-read the book!!). However I'm looking at running Expedition to Ravenloft, starting at Level 6, so if you want to dust off a certain "Brother Raven" and send me into another breakdown...

Backstabapaladin
Level 3
Location: Sitting in front of a computer reading this website. Was that a trick question?

Postby Backstabapaladin » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:34 pm

I'm in game no.2 (Mick's Pathfinder) so that makes a confirmed 3 players. Ian may be joining us to make 4 and if Mark can make it that's 5.

Col H
Don't worry boys, they're too far away. They can't hit us at this rang.....!!!

Last words of Gen. John Sedgewick US Army. Said sometime during the US civil war.
Unfortunate, very sad, but I laughed until a little bit of pee escaped!

Lewis
Epic Level 25
Location: Secret Lair, in a cavern somewhere beneath Telford.

Postby Lewis » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:32 pm

I'm in Mick's Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, so that makes potentially six players in that.

I've generated a Varisian (human) Rogue character.

Playing: Telford: Dark Heresy.
Running: Cannock: Legends of Corwyn/D&D, Telford: Forgotten Realms: Heroes of Faerûn/D&D.
Prepping: Chill (modern day horror) Tales From The Loop (1980s sci-fi/horror)

Return to “Front Page Topics”