Not sure where to start

Laura
Level 1

Not sure where to start

Postby Laura » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Heya :)

I was looking at getting into some actual D&D stuff. I've played a bit of Dungeon World and Uncharted Worlds which uses the apocalypse engine, so almost everything is a 2d6 roll :P Plus.. that's always been using roll20 online in a bit of a homebrew fashion.

Anyway, I came across you lot doing a bit of googling but I'm not sure where to start. I didn't just wanna turn up one night because that would be confusing for everyone! Some advice would be great really on what I should do and how I can get involved with you guys :)

ColinBuckler
Level 20

Re: Not sure where to start

Postby ColinBuckler » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:33 pm

Hi Laura,

This week is actually the best week if you can as the club runs in cycles and this is start of a cycle.

If you cannt make it tonight - come when you can and we will fit you in somewhere if you want to play or watch.

We are a friendly bunch ran by a committee and any subs are used to pay for the hire of the hall or t plow back into the club. Whilst the club is mainly male we do have several other females members who attend weekly.

Like I say, the best thing is to come down and see us.
Colin Buckler
Committee Member

Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies
But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be.
Rush - Losing It

Laura
Level 1

Re: Not sure where to start

Postby Laura » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:33 pm

Thanks everyone :) It was good fun tonight, looking forward to seeing you all again next week :D

Return to “RPG General Discussion”