Pathfinder - Welcome to Night Falls

Karlos
Level 4

Pathfinder - Welcome to Night Falls

Postby Karlos » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 pm

Hi Folks!

Just to say welcome to those people who are going to start with the Pathfinder campaign on Sunday - or at least the character creation and opening.

We have quite a broad mix of players but as I explained, the game is going to be 100% n00b friendly so no need to worry if you don't know anything about Pathfinder to start.

Just a couple of notes:

I'm going to running Pathfinder based on rules from Core, Advanced Players Guide and Game Mastery Guide ONLY to begin with. Sorry David, I know this means you can't have your halfling dragonrider but it's going to be difficult to manage for me alongside new players. I think I have found the specific build you mentioned and it's not really going to fit this campaign.

Second, if anyone has their own copies of Core Rules/Advanced Players guide, please bring them along to the game as one copy is not going to cut it amongst 5 or 6 people. Be aware that there are .pdf's available as well as apps like Masterwork Tools: Pathfinder on Android for free :D

I think that's everything - I think a guy called Whereistheinn on here is looking to take part in the game - you're quite welcome, bro! We could end up with 7 players though if everyone who has been linked with the game takes part so we might have to boot Tiddy! Hahahahaha! :D

See you Sunday!

Karl

Karlos
Level 4

Re: Pathfinder - Welcome to Night Falls

Postby Karlos » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Damnit! Well it might be Danny299 then that is the new one.

nathanluna
Level 2

Re: Pathfinder - Welcome to Night Falls

Postby nathanluna » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:58 pm

looks like i'm going Inquisitor then.

Return to “RPG General Discussion”